COVID-19/ INDICAID IgM/IgG Test
The INDICAID® COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Test is a FDA Authorized and CE-marked in-vitro diagnostic rapid test for determining the presence of SARS-CoV-2 antibody in direct whole blood samples.
Antibodies produced by the body to fight infections can be used as markers for disease exposure or immunity. They can be detected after vaccination or as early as one week after infection.
Clinically validated with overall sensitivity and specificity at 97% and 99% respectively, INDICAID provides intuitive visual results in 10 minutes. No special equipment or facilities needed.
This test kit is designed for primary screening only. If you have any doubts about the test results, seek medical advise immediately. The Test result should be used in conjunction with other clinical information to diagnose COVID-19 infection. If you are suspecting an infection, feeling unwell or have any symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, you should consult medical professionals immediately for the confirmation of diagnosis.
• Remove the test device from its packaging
• Disinfect the fingertip with the alcohol pad
• Twist and pull to remove the cap from the safety lancet
• Press the safety lancet firmly against the clean fingertip.
• Do not remove the safety lancet until an audible click is heard
• Collect blood from the fingertip using the dropper. Wipe all excess blood with the alcohol pad
• Apply 1 drop of blood into the sample well of the test device
• Apply 2 drops of the buffer solution into the sample well of the device
• Leave for 10 minutes and read the results. Do not read after 15 minutes
• Store at 2-30°C. Do not freeze. Avoid direct sunlight
• Do not swallow or inhale
- Up to 99% Sensitivity
- Painless Blood Sample
- Results in 10 min
- FDA Authorized
- Clinically validated
- Use after vaccination
|Type||Rapid Immunochromatographic Assay|
|Reusable||No (Single-Time Use)|
|Result Time||10 minutes|
|Detection||SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Antibody|
|Certifications||FDA Authorized (Emergency Use), CE|
|Manufacturer||Phase Scientific International|